Klamath K2 Tray Dryer Overview
The Klamath K2 Tray Dryer is an outstanding example of the classic
cabinet style dryer, with a twist, it is expandable! The powerful
fan and direct fired gas burner provide uniform and consistent
drying. The Klamath K2 is an excellent fit for the emerging company
with a rapid growth potential. Through the use of additional
sections, the Klamath K2 can grow from 600 sq. ft. to 1000 sq. ft.
at a minimal cost. For a quality dryer that grows with your
business, ask for the Klamath K2 Tray Dryer.
- UL EPH approved for food sanitation safety
- Operates on natural gas, propane or butane
- Double-walled stainless steel insulated construction. (This will
help retain the heat and bring down your cost to operate.)
- 600 sq. ft. of drying space with 186 trays that are 26 in. by 18
- NOTE: This machine is expandable with up to 2 more sections
and 1 cart per section, each giving you an additional 200
sq. ft. per, with the final extension totaling at
1000 sq. ft.
- It has a 500,000 BTU gas fired burner.
- The 10 HP motor provides airflow of 10,200 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Optional variable fan speed.
- Needs to be vented outside your building for both intake and
- Automated Humidity Control System as standard equipment.
- Maximum operating temperature of 220°F/104°C
- Unit is approximately 4800 lbs.
Thermostatic Temperature Control (from ambient to 220°F.
Powerful fixed speed fan.
Direct fired gas burner
Height: 9-feet 6 5/8 Inches
Width: 3-feet 5-inches
Depth: 13-feet 10-inches (fully expanded unit becomes 20-feet,
Klamath Operation Costs
||Fan Motor HP
||Heat Type, Max load
||Average Electrical Load (Fan)
||Average Heat Load
||Average Hourly Cost Fan/Heat
||4 Therms x $1.45 =
10.26 kw/hr x $0.12 = $1.23
Total Average Cost = $4.13/hr
- Teflon Liners
- Digital Thermometer
- Choice of Data logger or Chart Recorder
- Tray Cart
- Extra set of trays (solid or perforated)